June 23, 2021

Hello Amit  -

Congratulations on this project, which hold great promise -

I went to this link:

https://sign-language-processing.github.io/playground/

And I clicked on the little camera button on the bottom right and I got the screen. It takes time for the program to load the symbols but the figure appears immediately once the symbols load.

The handshapes changed so fast and never really stood still on one position, so when I tried to record the screen it showed many handshapes changing all the timeā€¦ getting the right handshape immediately is the hard part I can see. And the shoulders and arms are only needed for a stick figure. What would happen if you took the shoulders and arm lines away sometimes, and other times use them?

Here are some screen captures:

[log in to unmask]" class="">[log in to unmask]" class="">