Nice to see you managed to get it working for you!

Working on improving the stability and accuracy of the handshapes is on my
list, I have a few ideas but none very easy :)

Currently, the shoulders and arms are only used for clarity when hiding the
video and pose (on the left menu).
Ideally, as you can see from the "Sign Translate" animation I made, it
would be translated directly from this continuos frame-level SignWriting to
tokenized sign-level SignWriting, and there, there would not be the
shoulders line and arms (unless necessary).

I'm working to make this dream a reality :) It won't be very soon, but soon
enough!

Amit