SignWriting List
June 26, 2021

Hello Steve, and everyone on the SignWriting List!

Thank you, Steve, for your inspired time today, developing code in this new way. I am not a programmer, but I generally understand your description nonetheless, and it sounds like an important new development for SignWriting software developers.

I also want to thank the developers from Germany for their new projects (I believe there are 2 of them) using SignWriting and I am grateful that we can work together to continue to provide the world with written sign languages.

Steve is donating his time to SignWriting on the weekends, and works full time as a developer for the University of Iowa during the week, so  I hope people realize this and contribute to his Patreon donation page, which specifically supports SignWriting development:

https://steve.signwriting.org

Thank you to everyone for volunteering time, ideas, and support.

SignWriting is free to use on the internet and seems to be spreading more, thanks to Steve and all of you who are doing so much.

I look forward to learning more about new developments -

Val ;-)