June 6, 2021

Dear SW List members -

Amit Moryosseff is asking for your help on the Sutton SignWriting Discussion group on Facebook, regarding writing Facial Expressions -

I could use your help, since I cannot answer his questions…

Here is a screen capture of what Amit wrote on Facebook. It is attached, and here is the link he is referring to:

Amit wrote:

I need your help!
To create more synthetic facial data, if you can put in some time and follow the instructions, it could be really useful 🙂
Google colab link:
https://colab.research.google.com/drive/19UAHeeKRz2A1zKzLO2y6jjawsBW79-3U?usp=sharing&fbclid=IwAR0o57U5397JUqL8OAX9A2bg9mc8WaQFH_bTSs_TLdPPmpE52zXh5Xkhuas