Hello Sinésio!

It’s good to see you again, just as it was good to see you when I presented in Brazil online a couple of weeks ago and when I was in Brazil a couple of years ago!

Working on your PhD? That is great! Do you mind sharing with us what you are doing it on? I am guessing it has SignWriting in connection to it.

Adam