Hello SW List!

Hello Valerie and Honza!

Hello! My name is Alex Garcia - Deafblind Person and Person with Hydrocephalus and Rare Disease from Brazil.

Alex Garcia's profile clik here:

http://www.agapasm.com.br/Artigos/Alex%20-%20Perfil%20Ingles.pdf

Alex Garcia's reflections clik here:

http://www.agapasm.com.br/english.asp

I enjoy getting to know the World of Communication!
I appreciate knowing actions and people around the world.
I appreciate sharing good initiatives.
I have an immense network of contacts in the world.
I believe we should give SignWriter more visibility.

God Bless and We keep in touch!

Alex Garcia - Brazil