Dear people interested in signwriting,

I am Uta and I work with signwriting in the project delegs (Deutsch lernen
mit Gebärdenschrift -> learning German with signwriting). https://delegs.de/

The project delegs creates the website sign2mint.de, which is a lexicon for
MINT. It should contain about 5000 signs by the end of April 2022. In video
format and also signwriting.

Our motivation is to be able to quickly find a sign you are looking for in
the lexicon. That means, one selects symbols, which contains a signwriting
and results with selected symbols are displayed.

Our challenge is to transcribe a sign in such a way that, if possible, all
users would choose the same symbols and the sign search would be a success.

I am looking forward to a lively exchange with you :)

Many greetings Uta