Hello List!
I am immensely grateful to Valerie Sutton for sharing my youtube channel that teaches Brazilian Sign Language using SIGNWRITING.

In addition to the broadcast channel, I have another one that I post more often.
Look Link - https://www.youtube.com/c/Sinaisdi%C3%A1riosdeLibras

I take this opportunity to inform you that I am always interested in making friends from other countries that use SW.
I like to collaborate on projects, if you are interested in collaboration or friendship don't be afraid to send me an email in private.