SignWriting List
November 11, 2021

The SignWriter Newspaper, pasted on original boards, were then printed onto newspaper-style paper and distributed to 11,000 addresses quarterly to North American countries, and European countries. Some to Japan too. I still have some copies of this old newspaper, and of course the paper is turning very brown (since 1981-1984)! I opened an old copy this morning and photographed this on my living room floor ;-)