Hi all,

So far, we, delegs (is working with sign2mint), have received about 2000 videos and have also transcribed them. We have been able to gain a lot of experience with signwriting.

Who also has experience?

We need about one hour for 20 videos and that is too much. We want to go faster. One video is only about 2 seconds long.

My suggestion:
- Sign search must be built in, because many signs are similar. And it should be suggested signs and if I find a similar one, then I choose it and adjust it.
- Handshape symbol should always be placed in the middle if neutral (want to avoid long dragging)
- Language selection should lead to reduction of symbols like hand shapes. DGS, for example, has only about 60 hand shapes.
- Left hand that are paralell or symmetrical should be inserted automatically.

What do you think?

I am looking forward to our animated exchange!

Best regards Uta