SW-L  July 2010

SW-L July 2010

Re: thanks

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 10 Jul 2010 10:48:55 -0700

July 10, 2010

Hello Dali and Stefan -
Many thanks to you both for participating in our Course 2010 online. It was fun!

I will create a little web area for the graphics that were created, and link to Pisourd.ch -

I will write again when I have that posted on the web -

I would like to ask you, Dali, have you ever written a document with three Lanes? The Center Lane is for the narrator, or the general discussion that is in the center or in front of the body, and the Right Lane and Left Lane are used to show spatial comparisons between a subject that is placed over to the right side of the body, and another subject placed over on the left side of the body. The three Lanes write the shifting of weight from one side to the other, in dialogues and storytelling, and now that you are writing Bible chapters, you are entering the w