SW-L  May 2010

SW-L May 2010

Re: need SignWriting teacher for Southport, Merseyside in UK

Suzanne pach <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 27 May 2010 17:30:15 +0200

...and Liverpool.

Great to hear some people in Southport are interested in
SignWriting! I live only a 30 minute train ride away (used
to work there..), so I'm in for it!

Val, could you give me some more information about
when,where,what exactly?

Thanks and have a nice day,

Suzanne