POSSIBILITIES-L@LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

POSSIBILITIES-L Home

POSSIBILITIES-L  November 2006

POSSIBILITIES-L November 2006

Re: family gathering tonight [7%]

Keith Malmos <[log in to unmask]>

Possibilities Discussion Group for Valencia Community College <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 2 Nov 2006 17:09:33 -0500

Miss you too tall cool one.

K-dog

>>> [log in to unmask] 11/02/06 4:50 PM >>>
I'm sorry for missing yet another fun meeting. Last night, I was hoping to
welcome a little bundle of nephew into the world. Unfortunatly, my sister is
still in labor!!! She has been since Halloween night!! I'll keep you all
updated. Miss everyone so much!

Take care,
Kelso