SW-L  April 2010

SW-L April 2010

Re: SignWriting List has moved to a new address...please take note of it...

SignWriting <[log in to unmask]>

SignWriting List <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 10 Apr 2010 06:57:59 -0700

April 10, 2010

Yes - I have felt a little sad myself...we were doing so beautifully with what we had before....and I have never received any administrative information about the new list, so as the manager of the list, I have no area where I can go, to fix the spam problem...so everyone is going to have to be patient - I am sure in time it will all work out - Thanks for your patience everyone - Val ;-)

--------