SW-L May 2010

Re: Exporting from SignPuddle

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 14 May 2010 09:19:17 -0700

May 14, 2010

Thank you, Steve, for explaining this, and thanks for programming a program that has flexible SignSpellings...so we can continue to experiment...

And I am really impressed with the power of BSW which you mention below - your programming is really great and will lead to a more automated SignSpelling Sequence someday, when we know what we need (smile)...

I feel blessed to work with all of you...without you SignWriting would be standing still, but with you all giving your opinions and feedback, we have a living, br