SW-L  May 2010

SW-L May 2010

Sign Name For de l'Épée

Adam Frost <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 26 May 2010 18:28:08 -0700

I am putting together an article on Abbé Charles-Michel de l'Épée from
the work of Charles Butler and Lucinda O'Grady Batch. I had an
professor who showed me de l'Épée's name sign as it is signed in
France. I am hoping that this is readable to someone who has never
seen his name sign before.

I also added the sign for his birthplace, Versailles, into the article, but I think that most people will be able to read that one as it is very