SW-L  May 2010

SW-L May 2010

Re: SignWriting Seminars on Skype or Go-To-Meeting?...or Facebook??

MARIA AZZOPARDI <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 May 2010 20:53:30 +0200

I was thinking the other day, that maybe you could start a SignWriting
Group on Facebook - people could post things in sw as pictures, discuss
etc - and at least we could put a face to the people who use signwriting,
it might help to give the feeling of community.
maria