Monospaced Font

SW-L  May 2010

SW-L May 2010

pasting signs into email messages...I attach them...

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 29 May 2010 09:34:19 -0700

May 29, 2010

On May 29, 2010, at 9:19 AM, Charles Butler wrote:
> I am now VERY frustrated that other people on this forum can use SW from their dictionary files, but if I try the symbols no longer copy and paste into this forum. The rest of you can paste in, I cannot. What is wrong?

What email software are you using, Charles? Is it Outlook Express, or are you writing directly from yahoo.com on the web?

Does Yahoo.com, in their email software, have an "Attach File" button? I would assume so.

And does your email software ask you if you want to write in Plain Text or in Rich text? You can change the settings on your email software, in other words, to accept html in your email, and to send html...there are all kinds of settings.

Have you trie