Monospaced Font

SW-L  May 2010

SW-L May 2010

AW: spelling question F-hands like in "Deaflympics"

Stefan Wöhrmann <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 30 May 2010 22:04:39 +0200

Hi Valerie,
wow - this is great. I love your solution and I think it is perfect!
Thanks for explaining ho to get around in the SignPuddle - what a simple
solution to use this little curved symbol!

Perfect e-lesson.

And yes - I think everybody should add fotos if we discuss hand shapes -
spelling questions. Much better than words

Thank you

Stefan