SW-L May 2010

Re: SignWriting Facebook Page and SWIG

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 7 May 2010 10:06:51 -0700

May 5, 2010

Hello Maria -
Thank you for this message...

On May 5, 2010, MARIA AZZOPARDI wrote:
> yes i have a facebook page - under Maria Galea (not Azzopardi - that's my
> maiden surname) - i tried looking up Valerie Sutton but never managed to
> locate you :) have joined the signwriting group, thanks
> maria

I could not be sure which Maria Galea you were on Facebook - I did not want to add the wrong Maria Galea to my Friends list ;-)

It is so surprising how many people have the same name in the world! There was a whole list of Maria Galeas.

And now I know why we cannot find "Valerie Sutton" on Facebook...that is...me...smile...