Monospaced Font

SW-L  May 2010

SW-L May 2010

Re: Data exchange with SignPuddle Markup Language

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 May 2010 11:37:03 -0700

May 20, 2010

Wow! I am not a programmer, but I still see the large amount of work involved. The one that is most amazing is the Literature Puddle converted... each document is there...I can see the titles and the English translations mixed between the code for the SignWriting documents - very amazing, Steve - Thank you!

Val ;-)

-------