Monospaced Font

SW-L  May 2010

SW-L May 2010

Re: Data exchange with SignPuddle Markup Language

Steve Slevinski <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 26 May 2010 13:03:44 -0500

Hi Bill,

In SignPuddle Markup Language, there are 3 main parts of information:
terms, text, and source. SignWriting can be used in each. The voice
language items are defined the same as sign language items.

However, by convention, I will be using voice language items differently
than sign language items.

The voice language items will use UTF-8. This will be straight
character data, so I'm wrapping the entires as a CDATA block to avoid
parsing.

The sign language items will use BSW