Monospaced Font

SW-L  May 2010

SW-L May 2010

SignWriting Workshop in Southport, UK has a teacher now

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 29 May 2010 08:13:23 -0700

May 29. 2010

On May 29, 2010, at 7:43 AM, Gerard Meijssen wrote:
> This month there were queries for support in Great Britain and it may be that either someone local or someone from Germany will help out. SignWriting is very much a grass roots development. When you consider the evolution of languages, it is astounding what has already been achieved.

Hello Everyone - Maria, Stefan, Shane, Charles, Suzanne -

I want to thank all of you who offered to teach SignWriting to the Deaf Center in Southport, Merceyside, UK.

Suzanne Pach, who lives in Liverpool, which is close, and who knows Sout