SW-L  May 2010

SW-L May 2010

Re: Data exchange with SignPuddle Markup Language

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 25 May 2010 15:49:18 -0700

May 25, 2010

You mean that in the upcoming SignPuddle 2.0, we will be able to write the source name in SignWriting? How cool!!

Name signs will become popular as sources ;-))

Val ;-)

------