SW-L  May 2010

SW-L May 2010

Re: AW: Congratulation card for a marriage

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 May 2010 08:14:23 -0700

May 13, 2010

Your ASL will be welcome, Adam, as I was just guessing ;-)

What would you say to the happy couple, if you were talking with them face to face?

Congratulations on Your Wedding Day!

Happy Wedding Day!

May your lives together be filled with happiness...

something like that...

Val ;-)

--------