SW-L  May 2010

SW-L May 2010

[SPAM] Testing SignWriter Studio software

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 2 May 2010 15:06:44 -0700

May 2, 2010

Hello Jonathan!
Thank you for the new beta 4.01. I have downloaded it on my Windows XP laptop, and thank you for the walkthroughs - those are helpful. I enjoyed looking at the sample dictionary...I like the way it lists the written sign, along with a place for illustrations and photos and sources...nice design...and when you place nothing in the Gloss Search field in the dictionary, and then press Enter, that gives you a listing of every entry in the dictionary...a little like placing an asterisk in a search field to give you all entries...

And I am sure the walkthroughs will really help me later, when I try to create my own little dictionary and document using SignWriter Studio....I will get back to you with more feedback after I do that...

I had no trouble downloading it and opening it...very easy, and your web site looks great:

SignWriter Studio
http://www.SignWriterStudio.com

Val ;-)