SW-L  May 2010

SW-L May 2010

Re: [SPAM] SignWriter Studio Beta 4.01 available

MARIA AZZOPARDI <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 May 2010 12:19:31 +0200

Just downloaded SignWriter Studio. We have Windows 7. However I can't seem
to get around using it. I click on Modules - and then choose documents -
because i'd like to create a doc. from files I have in Sign Puddle. How do
I do this - using copy and paste is not working - it just crashes - says
'(not responding)' at the top of the window.
thanks
maria