SW-L  May 2010

SW-L May 2010

Hello!!!

Dali balti <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 26 May 2010 16:39:15 +0000

Hello!!!!

First I really want to express my deepest thanks for Valery Sutton, I am every day amazed by Signwriting System, I do not find the words to exress my gratitude for her, and also for the all the stuff who are working with her, many thanks to all the friends from all over the world for their contribution with answers and inquiries which made me learn faster signwriting!!!!!

The question I have is as follow:
For example, I have an L handshape,
1) how can I write only the index closing from the knuckle! (only index closes/moves while the thumb is fix)
2) Both the thumb and the index closing from the knuckles! (both index and thumb close together)

Many thanks for the contributions!!!!! Blessings!

Top of