Monospaced Font

SW-L  May 2010

SW-L May 2010

Re: SignWriting Image Server for web servers, Windows, and Mac

Adam Frost <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 11 May 2010 17:51:39 -0700

  think I may have gotten a work around with iframes to work with my
blog. I don't really like using iframes, but it helps. The only
problem is if I do have a long text, I will have to break it up so
that it looks alright. But since it is my blog and won't usually have
very long text, it isn't something that I will have to worry about
much. ;-)

Adam