SW-L  May 2010

SW-L May 2010

need SignWriting teacher for Southport, Merseyside in UK

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 26 May 2010 13:34:01 -0700

May 26, 2010

Dear SW Listers!

We need a SignWriting teacher, or someone who knows some SignWriting (you do not have to be an expert), to help instruct  or guide some students at the Southport Deaf Centre in Southport, Merseyside, in the UK...

I do not know the UK well, so I looked at a map to see where Southport is:

Is there anyone on the