Monospaced Font

SW-L  May 2010

SW-L May 2010

Re: SignWriting Workshop in Southport, UK has a teacher now

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 30 May 2010 06:59:30 -0700

May 29, 2010

Hello John, Suzanne and everyone!

I am so glad to see so much interest in the SignWriting Workshop in Southport, UK!

I believe there will be both ASL and BSL materials in the workshop...I am sending instruction materials that happen to be written in ASL, and I can see that Suzanne has written a little BSL, and so has Sandy Fleming and others, so we need to find all the materials we do have, and start from there...

And the details are still being worked out, and of