SW-L  May 2010

SW-L May 2010

SignWriting community on YouTube? ;-)

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 May 2010 14:42:12 -0700

May 4, 2010

What social networking do you prefer, Gerard, if not Facebook?

YouTube perhaps? I bet a video community of signers who use SignWriting, all on YouTube, might really be fun and certainly put a face on everyone, as Maria mentioned below ;-)

We could post videos to each other asking questions and answering them - ha!

Val ;-)