Monospaced Font

SW-L  May 2010

SW-L May 2010

Re: SignWriting Workshop in Southport, UK has a teacher now

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 30 May 2010 06:59:30 -0700

May 29, 2010

Hello John, Suzanne and everyone!

I am so glad to see so much interest in the SignWriting Workshop in Southport, UK!

I believe there will be both ASL and BSL materials in the workshop...I am sending instruction materials that happen to be written in ASL, and I can see that Suzanne has written a little BSL, and so has Sandy Fleming and others, so we need to find all the materials we do have, and start from there...