Monospaced Font

SW-L  May 2010

SW-L May 2010

Re: Data exchange with SignPuddle Markup Language

Bill Reese <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 26 May 2010 12:22:20 -0400

Steve,
I was beginning to wonder along the lines that you have shown here as to
whether any of the data - the item, the text, the source - could be
written in SignWriting. How much flexibility is there to allow
Signwriting to be used as much as possible? I know that sounds almost
like circular reasoning, but as long as something is not restricted by
absolute requirements, a flexibility to use SignWriting or any possible
Unicode representation of Signwriting would seem to ensure a chance of
longevity to this format.

Bill