Monospaced Font

SW-L  May 2010

SW-L May 2010

[SPAM] SignWriter Studio Beta 4.01 available

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 1 May 2010 07:12:35 -0700

May 1st, 2010

Hello Jonathan and Everyone -

Happy May 1st!

And this is indeed a happy day to see the progress you are making with developing SignWriter Studio. Thank you for your hard work and for giving SignWriting users another program to use. I look forward to testing it myself, later this weekend, but I only have a Windows XP computer, so others will need to test it in the other operating systems for you...is there someone who can test it in Vista and Windows 7?

I am happy to know you have added the instruction you mention and a sample dictionary - that is good news -

Thanks Jonathan!

Val ;-)