SW-L  May 2010

SW-L May 2010

Deaf Studies Today! conference, Utah Valley University

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 1 May 2010 07:55:32 -0700

May 1, 2010

Hello Erika and everyone -

Thank you, Erika, for telling us about your presentation at the Deaf Studies Today! conference at Utah Valley University, April 8th-10th, 2010...and I am sure it was well received...

it would have been great if you had signed your presentation in Nepali Sign Language ...that would have been an education for everyone ;-))

I visited the conference web site: http://www.uvu.edu/ce/cw/deafstudies/

I didn't know anything about this conference, but it is the fourth biennial - looks like a good conference..

Do you think they will be publishing the proceedings? Is there any way we could have a copy of your abstract? It would be nice to have an historic record of the topic o