SW-L  May 2010

SW-L May 2010

Re: Exporting from SignPuddle

Steve Slevinski <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 14 May 2010 08:57:57 -0500

Hi Jonathan,

Import / Export needs revamped.  I am working on SPML (SignPuddle Markup
Language) which will cover all of the information available in
SignPuddle.  Perhaps you can review and comment when I have it ready.

SignMail...  Needs an update.  I may add it to SWIS.

BSW will be the standard for SignWriting data.  SPML will use BSW hex
data rather than BSWML or the build string.

Implementing BSW shouldn't be too hard.  SWIS contains 2 separate
working implementations; one in PHP and another in JavaScript.  As long
as you can understand regular expressions, it should be relatively easy.

Keep up the good work on the Studio.  Sorry to force updates with the
standards.  The ISWA