SW-L  May 2010

SW-L May 2010

SignWriting Seminars on Skype or Go-To-Meeting?...

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 May 2010 11:35:44 -0700

May 3, 2010

Here is a photo taken in Jamaica showing how they beamed Skype onto a projector screen displayed on the wall...That is me, presenting ;-) and I never left my office - so amazing ....this kind of presentation can be done more for SignWriting...we might even be able to have group meetings using Skype, presenting to each other, all by computer - in small groups...

I am trying to think throu