SW-L  May 2010

SW-L May 2010

Re: Data exchange with SignPuddle Markup Language

Steve Slevinski <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 25 May 2010 17:16:01 -0500

Hi Adam,

Thanks for taking a look.  I've updated the SPML format a bit.  Now,
each language has a source.  Each language can have multiple terms.
This will be for the SignPuddle 2, so the data model change will be
reflected in the new user interface.

The great thing about the new data model is that we will be able to have
more than 2 languages per entry.  Having the ability for different
sources for different languages will be helpful.

Here's the same entry.

<entry e_id="29">
  <item i_id="39" lang="ase">
    <term t_id="42"