SW-L May 2010

Inquiry from Tunisia

Dali balti <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 25 May 2010 15:57:55 +0000

Hello!!!
I forgot the usual mail on which I used to send inquiries!!!!! lol
I have some questions.
- If I have an open hand, how to make a difference between bending one finger among the five fingers, bending two fingers among the five, and finally bending the five fingers together?

- what is the difference between "v", "v v", and "w"????
- what is also the difference between the above and when they are doubled one on the other?????

- I also do not understand the difference between l+l and l*l !!!!!!
Thank you for the answer!!!! In His blessings!!!!