Monospaced Font

SW-L  June 2010

SW-L June 2010

Re: Binary SignWriting revision 3 update

Adam Frost <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 16 Jun 2010 11:00:34 -0700

This is very exciting. I haven't updated my blog to be able to update
SWIS until now, so is there a way to convert those 2008 code to this
new version? All I can convert to as of now is to the previous
version, but it won't work with version 3.

Adam