SW-L  June 2010

SW-L June 2010

Re: PS - from S.Africa, "inkululeko" also needed ...

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 25 Jun 2010 11:14:19 -0700

June 25, 2010

Hello Kim and Everyone -
I hope there are people on the list who can help you -

South Africa has several different sign languages, is my understanding - I had heard that different groups of people with different spoken languages, also have different sign languages...so which sign language in South Africa are you talking about? grin ;-))

Val ;-)