SW-L  June 2010

SW-L June 2010

How to delete a second address from the SW List

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 6 Jun 2010 09:49:53 -0700

June 6, 2010

Hello Everyone!

Some List members have multiple addresses signed up on the List, and when our List was moved automatically to the new Listserve software, it became confusing for a lot of us - including me.... I still need to read the administrative manual for list managers and I haven't done it yet ...smile...

So here is how to delete a second email address. Think of