SW-L  June 2010

SW-L June 2010

Re: Sign language at a Dutch Wikimedia chapter meeting

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 27 Jun 2010 14:11:30 -0700

June 27, 2010

This is wonderful, Gerard! Thank you for telling us - Looking forward to hearing more - you might direct him to Adam Frost's writing "Why SignWriting"...

http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/searchword.php?ui=1&sgn=5&sid=352

Val ;-)