SW-L  June 2010

SW-L June 2010

Writing BSL in SignPuddle Online ;-)

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 5 Jun 2010 10:26:26 -0700

June 5, 2010

Hello SignWriting Listers!

There seems to be increased interest in a SignWriting workshop in the UK. Boxes of books are being shipped to the UK for the workshop, which may take place some time this summer. We do not know the details yet. When we do, I will announce the information to the List.

Meanwhile, we have some new List members from the UK. Welcome!

I would like to ask if someone would be interested in writing some BSL signs or literature, by looking at the signs and conversations on this web site:

Signstation
http://www.signstation.org

I really enjoy watching the BSL videos I see on this site.

If you prefer another site for BSL that is fine too.

Writ