SW-L  June 2010

SW-L June 2010

how to sign text!

Dali balti <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 23 Jun 2010 22:15:47 +0000

Hello every one!
I have three questions! : )
what I mean is:
* once I have already translated a text into SignWriting, how can I post it on the literature puddle? I tried many times, and each time I try I lose what I wrote! So each time I translate a document, and fearing losing it, I convert it into pdf! please how can I post it directly after the translation is done!

* what is Signmail? how can I email the text I wrote? and how to fill in the blanks needed? and if for instance, I send the signmail to yahoo, gmail or whatever, can I receive it? or it is restrained only between signmail users?

* how can I signtext directly without using the translation? it seems to be difficult, as if I were to REwrite the signs again! that's why I always use the translation to write a text!