SW-L June 2010

Re: I finished the exam!

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 28 Jun 2010 16:09:44 -0700

June 28, 2010

On Jun 28, 2010, at 1:39 PM, Dali balti wrote:
> Hello, I finished my exam, but there is only one sentence which I did not do, it is the one called BONUS, because it is the same word as Pisourd. I think it is a technical mistake!
> You can find them on the Tunisian Literature Sign puddle!

Hello Dali!
Congratulations ;-))

I have been working all day with a our FileMaker programmer, updating SignBank and DocumentMaker to use the ISWA 2010 symbols, and also to use the new software FileMaker Pro 11. Hopefully some of the problems we were having with this unique database software will be fixed. This has nothing to do with SignPuddle, which is designed by Steve Slevinski -