SW-L  June 2010

SW-L June 2010

Translation Problem

Dali balti <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Jun 2010 07:06:29 +0000

Hello dear friend!!!

I am very happy to share my experience and the development of signwriting with you!!!!
Next month I am starting teaching signwriting for my deaf friend who were amazed by signwriting system, they sometimes can guess the written signs though they did not learn it, and I also discovered that once they understand the written signs they recognize it for the second time, and BETTER than me, I think that's because Signwriting is their own language!!!!
I am happy for them!!!!
I have a "small" question!!!!
in the translation pannel, once I have typed the text, and after it is translated, in the list I have to select the signs I want, as you know they are listed one on the other, and sometimes you can find a list of signs for the same word (as an ex