SW-L  June 2010

SW-L June 2010

PS - from S.Africa, "inkululeko" also needed ...

Kimberley Shaw <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 25 Jun 2010 13:59:37 -0400

Hello all:
oops, I overlooked another word I couldn't find in Puddle (though I'm
glad to see a school in South Africa uses SW!).
How would one sign "inkululeko", meaning "freedom", if one were in South Africa?
Best,
Kim from Boston