SW-L  July 2010

SW-L July 2010

Signtext query!

Dali balti <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Jul 2010 06:13:31 +0000

Hello everyone!
I have a new question please!
This times my query is concerning signtext signs' correction. What I mean is as
follows;
When I make a signtext, and after I finish editing it, and I discover that there
is one sign which is wrong, how can I correct it?
I noticed that I can click on the "v" next to the arrows and the "*" symbols so
that I can correct it. and here I face two problems:
first, after correcting the sign I have to add it, when it is added it is in
the bottom of the signs' list, and I have to click on the arrows to make the
corrected sign rise upper and upper till it gets next to the wrong sign, thus I
delete the wrong sign, and the new one replaces it.
second, if the wrong sign is wri